Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review Session | March 2015

Continuing on with January and February's review of my New Year Resolutions, here is the review for the month of March.

  1. Don't be like a firecracker. I feel that I'm doing a lot better on this... not sure if because I'm used to the annoyance around the place I'm staying at or because I've just give up.
  2. Be nice. More or less I think.
  3. Work hard, play harder. Definitely been working hard again since Final Season is slowly creeping upon us, as well as final papers deadlines are right around the corner. 
  4. Exercise and lose some weight. Still on a low carb diet and have been trying to eat out less. I also participated in Storm the Wall (little exercise better than no exercise).
  5. Step out of my comfort zone. Had to step out of my little bubble during club events and introducing myself to people within the Department and just basically talking to strangers or acquaintances. 
  6. Forgive and forget. Since I can't really remember anything, I guess that means I've done a pretty good job so far on forgetting?
  7. Cross something off my bucket list. Storm the Wall - check!
  8. Conquer one fear. There was this bug in the bathtub. It was big and hairy. It was orange. My roommate J wouldn't tell me what it was called. I had her help with flushing it down the drain after bathing the (insert desired word here) in scorching hot water.
  9. Phone is friend, not food. I need to work on this... especially during class.
  10. Speak quieter and nicer. I think I need to work on the "speak quieter" part again.
  11. Have patience. Maybe... but not too sure now that so many deadlines are coming up. We'll see, I guess.
  12. Eat Clean. Doing better since I've decreased the amount of times I'm eating out, and still sticking to a low carb diet.
Hopefully, I'll do a lot better for next month!