Friday, January 2, 2015

132. New Years Resolution

Okay, let's be serious. The only reason we ever make these things is to make ourselves feel better, yet counterproductive and bad at the same time; We make these annual to-do lists with no intention of ever fulfilling them, so what's the point?

Well, the point is that it makes us feel a whole lot of amazing-ness when we actually do check one off the list!

So, to make myself feel productive and that I actually accomplished something worthwhile, here is my New Years Resolution for 2015!
  1. Don't be like a firecracker. Don't get set off so easily by other people (what they say, what they do) - they are not worth my time nor energy.
  2. Be nice, because karma.
  3. Work hard, play harder. Boost my GPA up from last year. All the way up.
  4. Exercise and lose some weight. Stretch at least three/four times a week and maybe do the 7 minute workout routine.
  5. Step out of my comfort zone.
  6. Forgive and forget those in the past because the present is more important for my future.
  7. Cross something off my bucket list because life is too short to procrastinate on something I have always wanted to do.
  8. Conquer one fear - baby steps, guys.
  9. Phone is friend, not food. Concentrate on dinner companion instead of an inanimate object.
  10. Speak quieter and nicer (be more ladylike).
  11. Have patience - lots and lots and lots of it.
  12. Eat Clean. I need to eat more healthy things, not necessarily green things and limit my indulgence in greasy, fatty, and unhealthy foods. (* Note: This does not include my monthly ramyun meal)
To make sure that I at least achieve some of these (hopefully all, though), I will check back with myself and this list at the end of every month to make sure I am on track. I guess that's another resolution in itself as well.