Monday, December 8, 2014

121. On The First Week of Christmas

I volunteered at an event where these yummy desserts were served alongside others.


Early Christmas present from a very good friend whom we go all the way back to elementary school! It's Ciate nail polish in candy cane and blizzard! Even the names sounds cute! I cannot wait to finish up my presentation and assignments then I will finally be able to paint my nails. It has been way too long.

I'm sorry for neglecting you, nails.


My Christmas tree! Just kidding, I wish. It's the Christmas tree at one of the libraries on campus. After I took this picture, I turned around and saw that they had another Christmas on the other side. #SharingisCaring. I mean, who needs two Christmas trees? Whatever happened to the Christmas spirit? I don't think they would mind if I just up-ed-and-away with one of their trees, don't you think?


I was walking around with my very good friend and we saw that someone had hung an ornament onto this tree branch. So, being the curious cats that we were, we went to investigate. And, upon closer inspection, realized that someone had written (probably in Sharpie), !!Bomb!! I thought it was pretty funny so I took a picture of it.


On a side note, have you noticed how the pictures are all square-sized now? You have no idea how long it took me to discover that I could finally take Instagram size pictures on my phone instead of switching between apps to scale it and have those hideous white borders. Anyways, most of these pictures are posted on my Instagram (usually as soon as they are taken and have been put through the magical filtering process and approved by yours truly), so if you want to stay updated, do follow me!

I have also been art-ing more recently, so expect a post with pictures of my sketchbook pages soon!