Sunday, March 2, 2014

104. What's Happening

If you got the reference to B1A4 (Korean boy group) song, What's Happening or What's Going On, you are cool.

Here's what's been happening recently in pictures!

 



It snowed pretty hard during one weekend (and snowed a bit again this weekend) that there were lots of snowmen created. There were a lot of interesting snowmen built on campus (including a fail Totoro).

I went to Tim Horton's for lunch to eat and study and got their Chili soup combo. I took out all the red beans in the soup because I don't like red beans (and didn't want to have gas haha), and when they were all out, I realized the beans made up about 1/8 of the soup.

I got my first Instax camera! It's FujiFilm's Instax Mini 8 in a cute baby blue colour! The only thing I did with it was take it out of its bubble wrap, attach the string on it, put it back in its bubble wrap and then back in its box and into the closet. I still don't know when I should use it...!

I passed by The Bay on my way back from a trip with a friend and always wanted to take a picture of this gigantic white moose sculpture they have on display. It's pretty cool. Next time I want to get a picture next to it!

That's pretty much what has been happening. Starting next week my schedule is all booked up in preparation for a midterm for my major while juggling club activities and various assignments and essays from other courses.

This weekend isn't over yet and I can't wait for the next already!