Sunday, February 23, 2014

102. Waffles Gone Wild

1 cute cafe + 5 yummy waffles + 5 great friends = 1 great outing.

Three of us ended up ordering the same waffle: Fruity Heaven, while two others ordered Matcha Waffle. I was debating between Fruity Heaven or Matcha, but ended up with Fruity Heaven because I was really craving fruits.

You'll think that because we ordered the same thing, they would all look the same! Well, guess again! For each plate, they decorated it with cute hand drawn pictures to liven up the dish, and to add some cuteness to it! Let me show you the ways...




 Now some close up shots of this deliciousness!

This is Fruit Heaven (banana, strawberry, whipped cream, ice cream with strawberry jam on top of waffle).

This is Matcha Waffle (red bean, ice cream, matcha mochi ice cream, whipped cream, strawberries on top of waffle).

And here are some pictures of the cafe's interior design.

A wall where polariods are taken of their customers and hung up.

That's me with my friends! Tin Tin is surprised to see us five sexy ladies (hehehe).

Hand drawn take out boxes! Aren't they adorable?!

I couldn't take a picture of the washroom for various reasons, but it was a very nice washroom! The theme was wood and it had a very calming and spa-like feel to it. The toilet seat was wooden, which I thought was really cool, and despite the sink being very small, it was really neat and organized. It was kind of like a home sauna room.

I had a great time and will definitely be back!