Saturday, January 18, 2014

96. Years Later...

... I will look back on a certain Thursday and laugh.

Heck, I laughed day of I committed such... how should I say this? Airheadedness. Yes, that's it.

Three classes to start the day with an hour break in between each. I also have class an hour later than my roommate, but I usually just get up the same time as her and head out early for my first class.

That morning, she was in a rush and forgot to bring her lab materials for her lab course, so I brought it to her class before mine started. It wasn't that much hassle since I needed to lose the Christmas and New Years weight anyways.

Then, I headed toward my class. The thing is about this class is that it's on the complete opposite side of the Arts area on campus... Where the med students study.

I don't know what kind of sick person would put an Arts course so far away from the rest of the Arts building, on the other side of the campus.

But, anyways, I walked there and arrived well early before class started.

After class, I had to rush to a professor's office hours because I wanted to review my final exam and oral to see how I did. His office is, of course, on the other side of campus.

So, I speed walk there hoping I'll still be able to have time to eat lunch afterwards before the next class started.

Nope. Didn't happen. He was late, so I only had 10 minutes left to gobble everything up as if I haven't ate for days.

Then, I rushed towards the nearby building for my next class with a few minutes to spare.

And this is where it all began - after class.

For some odd reason. One or the other. I'm not really too sure what happened. But. I thought I was done for the day. So, I walked all the way back home.

Now, imagine this: if first class is located in the far west, second class is located in the far east, and home is located far south, and remembering right when you get home and turn the laptop on that you had to walk back to far east because you had one more class left.

Yes.

I blame the lack of sleep. Insomnia is not a friend anybody should associate with. Unless, you know, you like those kinds of things. Then by all means, I wish you a happy future together.

But, for me, I don't think so.

At least that day I had well over an hour of just walking back and forth. Daily Physical Activity - check and double check.