Thursday, June 27, 2013

39. Shopping Haul

I went shopping today because summer sales are going on everywhere and I decided to check them out. I went to Zara and bought a simple boat neck red striped box shirt (wow, that is a lot of clothing adjectives). It was on sale for $20 and I really like it! The material is a bit thick for summer though, but I can probably wear it on those weird days where it is cold and rainy. I can also wear it during the fall and winter, so I guess it makes this a good all-season purchase!



This is a picture of me trying it on in the fitting room.


I also picked up my order from Chapters. Two big sketchbooks (one for me and one for a friend) and one little sketchbook. These sketchbooks are pretty good because the pages are somewhat thicker than most, and are tear-able, which means if I drew something that I really liked and wanted to hang up or give away, I can tear it out nicely!


This is a picture of the smaller sketchbook, but the large one looks basically just like it... but bigger, so I didn't bother taking a picture of the same product, but different sizes.