Sunday, June 23, 2013

37. S/S 2013 Wardrobe: Blue

These are my closet essentials for the colour blue!



This is my first ever denim shirt and you have no idea how long I have been looking for the perfect one. When I saw this at H&M, I knew I had to have it, no matter how much it was. I've been wearing this for its worth and I love it. The material is not too light and not too heavy, so I can still wear it during the spring and summer without feeling hot nor cold. This is my go to shirt for those lazy or chill days. I usually pair it with a simple shirt or tank top inside (depending on the weather), jeans on the bottom, and flats or boots to match (again, up to the weather). This shirt matches everything. It makes everything casual and has this playful, yet feminine feel.



This blouse I bought from Jacob on sale and it was the white lace collar that caught my eye. The collar was too cute not to pass up, and on days when I want an informal professional look, I just wear this with a pair of nice jeans. During the winter, I also make the most out of the cute collar but wearing a gray sweater on top, with the collars popping out.



This is one of my formal occasion blouse that I have only wore once or twice. I expect to wear this much more often during my university time. I am a huge fan of stripes (it comes from my mom), and I love this simple and sophisticated style with the button details. The sleeves are my favourite part where there are four buttons adorned. It makes the wrist area look skinnier, which is also a plus!



This one is more of my versatile blouses. I can dress it up, or wear it informally with a pair of nice jeans and red skinny belt. I can also dress it all the way down to casual by unbuttoning the blouse and matching it with a cute skirt and tank top. Overall, I have wore this blouse many, many times. It's very lightweight, so I would usually bring my leather jacket or a cardigan on those windy days. But, when it's sunny, this is the perfect blouse to cover up the arms from tanning!