Friday, June 21, 2013

34. Craft Haul

I went to Michael's today and bought some things.


I bought four bundles of fake flowers. They're all on sale at 70% off! I'm planning on using these as decorations after I've made a flower crown. I really want to make one, but I don't have a glue gun. So, I need to go back and get myself one sometime. These flowers are so bright and vibrate! Although they do look fake, in the pictures they actually look alright!


I also bought a white gel pen for my watercolour pieces. Hopefully, this pen will work nicely without me shaking it for ink all the time and no clumps as well! Also bought this 2014 weekly planner. I got ahead of myself and this was on sale for $1.50. I might as well be prepared, right?


Then, I went to Pier 1 Imports and saw this beautiful work of pottery. Although it's hard to tell from the picture, but this cup is actually not a regular cup. It's a soup cup. I like soup cups a lot. Why? Because I drink water like a camel. I can gulp down 2 liters like it's nothing. So, although a bit odd, but hey - you gotta make due with what you got. And this cup, I will definitely be using it for its worth.