Tuesday, May 21, 2013

15. Ads and Anime

Recently, I have been watching some anime to pass time with (and procrastinate). But, every single video has at least four to six ads and it really annoys me because I just want to watch the next episode. And because I don't have much patience to begin with regarding technology (because I'm so bad at it), it takes some of the anticipation out.... So, I finally shared my sorrows and a friend suggested Ad Block, which has changed my life (literally)! Now, instead of waiting for ads to finish with several episodes on (so I can get rid of them in one go), I don't have to do that because Ad Block blocks all the ads! I can finally watch episode after episode uninterrupted! So happy! Here's a list of anime that I have watched. They are very nice and are great to pass the time with (very chill and helps you relax). They are all either comedic, romantic, or both (despite some being supernatural, they are still either comedic, romantic, or both)!

Polar Bear Cafe
My Little Monster
SKET Dance
Kids on the Slope
La storia della Arcana Famiglia
Inu X Boku Secret Service (supernatural)
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (supernatural mystery/detective genre)
Cuticle Detective Inaba (detective genre)

These can all be found on this site.